Saturday, October 24, 2009

Loving Fall

Today I finally got to get out and enjoy the beautiful fall scenery.  For photo club, we went on a fall outing along the St. Croix river where I took some awesome photos, enjoyed some delicious mochas, climbed rocks, and had a blast hanging out with old friends and making new ones.
Oh, and I fell in a stream.  I guess damp logs above the water are not the best makeshift tripods.  As I was steadying my camera (and the rest of my body) on a log at the edge of the stream to get a long exposure of a waterfall, the damp log suddenly snapped and I collapsed into the stream.  Luckily I caught myself with my free hand, saving my camera from damage and managing to only soak the sleeve of my coat and the right half of my pants.
All in all it was an extremely fun day and a much needed break from the busy-ness of life.















































No comments:

Post a Comment