Sunday, February 7, 2010

Warheads: Extreme Sour Face

For my first Advertising Photography project I plan to do a campaign for Warheads Extreme Sour Candy.  This weekend I experimented with lighting in the studio and I thought I'd share the results.  I pulled inspiration for lighting and post processing from photographers Jill Greenberg and Dave Hill in attempt to get a hyper-realistic almost illustrated look.  I only had a half hour in the studio, so next time I hope to get the lighting just perfect to better achieve the effect I want. I also need to come up with better copy text. I'm super excited for the next shoot. I plan to bring eyedrops and Extreme Warheads for my models to get some awesome eye-watering sour faces. Stay tuned for the final product!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment